A special layout for Amber's beautiful heritage inspiration post on the BLOG
An old studio photograph of my mum and uncle with they were little. One of my favourites!!
I used a combination of kits here...
- all papers, small pink and aqua flowers, gingham bow, lace trim, metal fasteners, blue button, heart doily stamp
- butterfly, blue ric rac, blue flower
- pearls, buttoned ric rac
- natural button (used on the crochet flowers)
- aqua flower button
- leaves, staple
the Memory Lane collection
- crochet flower, large aqua paper flower, family banner, twine bow, stitching, photo frame
the Parker collection
- two-tone button, natural button (used on the large aqua flowers), note paper, metal brad
An affair to remember
twas the night
- numbers, aqua ribbon (placed under gingham bow)
the penelope collection
- eyelet notepaper used as a scallop strip
Thanks for looking!