A sweet layout created with the brand new TEA PARTY
easy-as-pie layered template no. 1...now available at the SHABBY SHOPPE
The photos are such bad quality (no matter how hard I tried to photoshop them!!) but you have to admit far too adorable not to scrap!
To scrap this page I used:
- almost all papers except for the notepaper, canvas tab, canvas hearts, gingham button, green polka-dot button, various flowers, leaves, foliage stamps, butterfly
- lace strip, alpha, brown button, gingham bow
- scalloped notepaper circle
Damask and Dots
- scalloped stitching
- green ribbon
the Parker collection
- staple, aqua/white button, metal brad
the Penelope collection
- paper vine
Not Too Shabby Sampler::: Penelope
- folded aqua paper flower
- brown string bow
Promise collection (free kit)
- blue and green flowers with string ties
An affair to remember
- brown felt heart
Thanks for looking!!
P.S. I had soooo much fun creating layout after layout with all the new shoppe goodies - yep I went crazeeee! LOL! So in the attempt to stick 'kinda' close to the gallery guidelines, I will only be uploading 5 or 6 of my new LOs per day until they are all uploaded...it may take a few days! LOL!!