This layout was done for the 4th "Fast and Fabulous" Speed Scrap on 09/15/2012.
1. Three photos
2. 2 solid papers (neutral from Hopscotch, and green from An Affair to Remember, but recolored slightly) -- and -- 2 patterned papers (both from Hopscotch)
3. Foliage is from Gracie (recolored slightly) -- and -- flowers are from Hopscotch (blue) and Gracie (red and yellow)
4. One metal element -- bullnose clip from Yours Truly
5. Scatter was created using a tiny circle as a clipping mask, and then clipping each of the solid/patterned papers used above to it to create confetti... and then duplicating and spreading
6. Title is alpha from Two Soon and Wendy Medium font (distressed with a brush to make it look stampy).
OTHER CREDITS: used a template from Wishing Well Creations; fonts: Wendy Medium and VT Portable Remington
Thanks for hosting the speed scrap today! It was tons of fun, as always!