Thread: EARLY Bday present for me!

Default EARLY Bday present for me!

I was rather devastated last night to discover that my camera just up and died.. well not really it just kinda swan dived.. whilst i was doing a client shoot. I was kinda hoping for a new camera for my 30th birthday at the end of the year.. nothing super flash but maybe a basic d-SLR...

Today.. my dh (who is very much the darling at the moment!) bought me a Canon D30! I was not sure I deserved such a nice camera.. but he assured me I would... I LOVE IT.... been home an hour and I am in love!

So.. just a quick brag but now i can play with the cool kids..hehe

EDIT - How sad! The NEW camera.. looks like it actually has 6000 images on it! LOL not so new afterall. I just phoned the store.. it is going back! and I am going to have to wait 10 days for a new one But at least it will be brand new! ) Still super excited tho!
    Last edited by Lanne; 08-12-2006 at 11:46 PM.
    Lanne

Proud Shabby Artist!

My Blog

WOWZERS Lanne! Happy Early Birthday (and Christmas, and..... LOL!)

Darling is right! Have fun with your new toy cool kid.
    Laurie Garza

Ohhhhhhhh I am so happy (and sad too) for you about the cam!! That's the one I have my eye on to get for my b-day So sorry you had to take it back and now wait for a new one, but I'm sure glad you're getting a brand new one too! Can't wait to hear all about it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay for you, and happy early birthday!