Thread: NOt quite Jinky

Default NOt quite Jinky

I am so excited to share this link with everyone.
    I LOVE the jinky actions - but have been a little concerned that given their price (excellent value if you get the use out of them!) that they are not for everyone...

for those of you not using photoshop.. or who are looking for a cheaper option... try this..http://www.scrappingpro.com/index.htm

Jinky (Barb) was working with them but has had to cut back on her committments... but the actions look great. I haven't tried them - but they def. look worth a try.

So excited for Barb... being Australian has its advantages I can now see her work in Family Circle Magazine So pleased for her.
    Lanne

Proud Shabby Artist!

My Blog

Ooooh thanks Lanne!
    Have to add that to my wishlist
    ~~DEE~~
    SAHM to Lauren 22 months

Thanks Lanne! I told you, you always have something great to share with us!
    Mandi

Default silly question

ok, silly qestion but what do I do with these plug-in once I have them??? I have PSE3

No question is silly.. if you ask it.. you need to know!

I don't have PS3.. and I am no fountain of knowledge.. but.. the website has some info. I have tossed up copying and pasting but that might be a lil offensive.. so try the link instead -

http://www.scrappingpro.com/faq.htm (very near the bottom).. if that doesnt help.. check HELP in PS3.. if that still doesn't help.. try google.

Can not wait to see if they work for everyone
    Lanne

Proud Shabby Artist!

My Blog

I have been keeping my eye on these! I am so happy that I would be able to get something as far as plugins go! Since I don't have the full version of photoshop!
    Tegan

Default It's been a month ...

... so has anyone tried these out. I'm keen to give them a go and just saw they're having a sale. Should I take the plunge? I've got Elements, so plugins seem a better choice than actions.
    So many photos, so little time.

Default Answer my own question

Quote Originally Posted by BucketHead24
    ... so has anyone tried these out. I'm keen to give them a go and just saw they're having a sale. Should I take the plunge? I've got Elements, so plugins seem a better choice than actions.
    I can answer my own question now. They released Version 2 and made it possible to buy a basic version to try it out for 5 bucks. So I took the plunge and bought them. And they're great. I'm off to upgrade to a better version.
    So many photos, so little time.

Thanks so much for posting on this, Lanne! I'm loving it and will have to upgrade soon
    Nancy

www.monkey-tails.com