Thread: Paint Shop Pro 10 questions...

Default Paint Shop Pro 10 questions...

I've found a site to download free "brushes" for PSPX, now what do I do with those files? Any help?

~jen~
    GEAUX TIGERS!
    I'm the cure for the common avatar.
    In route to greatness.

You should put them into your brushes folder in MY PSP. MY PSP should be a folder found in MY DOCUMENTS. That's the default location when the program is installed. If the brushes are zipped, you have to unzip them too. They should then show up when you open the PSP program. HTH

Thumbs up thanks

I just "imported" the brushes and now I'm ready to make something fabulous. Thanks for the help.

...fabulous will be after I run some errands and finish some chores...

~jen~
    GEAUX TIGERS!
    In route to greatness.

Quote Originally Posted by jenbone28
    I just "imported" the brushes and now I'm ready to make something fabulous. Thanks for the help.

...fabulous will be after I run some errands and finish some chores...

~jen~
    So, show us what you made...link me babe!!! :-)
    [FONT="Tahoma"][SIZE="4"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Navy"]God Bless you,

Susan

Red face

Fabulous still hasnt happened yet... but I have been toying around with my download-able brushes...

~jen~
    GEAUX TIGERS!
    In route to greatness.

Quote Originally Posted by jenbone28
    I've found a site to download free "brushes" for PSPX, now what do I do with those files? Any help?

~jen~

Where did you get the brushes?

Chris

Smile Love and Marriage

Love is holding hands in the streetMarriage is holding arguments in the streetLove is dinner for 2 in your favorite restaurantMarriage is Chinese take-outLove is cuddling on a sofaMarriage is deciding on a sofaLove is talking about having childrenMarriage is talking about getting away from children..World Of Warcraft gold is WoW gold,Love is going to bed earlyMarriage is going to sleep earlyLove is a romantic driveMarriage is a tarmac driveLove is losing your appetiteMarriage is losing your figureLove is sweet nothings in the earMarriage is sweet nothing's in the bankLove is a flickering flameMarriage is a flickering televisionLove is 1 drink and 2 strawsMarriage is "Don't you think you've had enough!"