Thread: Scrapbook Factory Deluxe question

Default Scrapbook Factory Deluxe question

Hi,
    I have been wanting to start digi scrapbooking. My husband bought me Scrapbook Factory Deluxe for Christmas. It is pretty easy to use but the back ground paper selection is very limited. Is there a way to use downloads from this site with Scrapbook Factory Deluxe? Should I purchase a different program?????
    Thank you!
    Jessica

I have a friend that used this program when she first started. You can use them, you will have to load them like you do the pictures into the program. The program doesn't read PNG's very well sometimes though, so some of the elements are going to be hard to get to look right. So you will get limited in what you want to accomplish. IMO you might want to get PSE or PSP if you want to make this a hobby. Hope this helps a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse77
    Hi,
    I have been wanting to start digi scrapbooking. My husband bought me Scrapbook Factory Deluxe for Christmas. It is pretty easy to use but the back ground paper selection is very limited. Is there a way to use downloads from this site with Scrapbook Factory Deluxe? Should I purchase a different program?????
    Thank you!
    Jessica
    I've never heard of it = but if you're planning on making this a hobby, you may want to consider buying another program that is less "template" like and allows you more freedom as to what papers and elements you can use. I say use this one until you out grow it and then get Photoshop or Photoshop Elements - you'll never outgrow them!
    [FONT="Tahoma"][SIZE="4"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Navy"]God Bless you,

Susan

Never heard of it either. I agree that if you plan on making a hobby of it that you may want to think about another program. Have fun!!

Amber

I started out with it and it's a great starting point! Once you get the hang of digital scrapping then I would upgrade to PSE
    Amy

I've got it, but it's not worth the money IMO. Thank goodness I didn't pay for it. You really won't be able to do much with it once you really get into scrapping and figure out new things you want to try and such. I second the other ladies suggestions. Picture It is what I use. It's very easy, but has it's limits too. I'd love to learn PS7, but it has a very high learning curve and so far scares me to death. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ShabbyAmyShell
    I've got it, but it's not worth the money IMO. Thank goodness I didn't pay for it. You really won't be able to do much with it once you really get into scrapping and figure out new things you want to try and such. I second the other ladies suggestions. Picture It is what I use. It's very easy, but has it's limits too. I'd love to learn PS7, but it has a very high learning curve and so far scares me to death. LOL
    don't let it scare you. Just jump in and play with all the tools and get one of Adobe's Classroom in a Book - you will feel much better after doing it!

Photoshop is da BOMB!!!!
    [FONT="Tahoma"][SIZE="4"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Navy"]God Bless you,

Susan

My husband also bought it for me for Christmas, i have had a lot of problems with it. i also have Cs2 & I use it all the time. After seeing what all these people have to say I think I will uninstall Scrapbook Factory.