Thread: Please help simple LO

Default Please help simple LO

Can anyone help with this photo? I am trying to make a very simple LO with this picture without allot of color or embellishments added. I use PSE 4 and am not very good at it yet. If anyone out there is inspired to make suggestions I would certainly appreciate it.

http://www.theshabbyshoppe.com/photo...2&limit=recent

TIA!!
    Joy

I LOVE what you have done with that photo!!!! I would start by looking through the gallery. Lanne and lilpickel would be great places to start.

-Steph

Thanks for the mention...I do, do this alot..LOL and it certainly keeps the focus on the image.

I would add a simple white border to it and include it in a simple layout.. and have it attached... via a paperclip/stud/brad etc...

Try some simple text, or a quote. Some simple brushes etc might help too but I am not sure what resources/skills you have. You can link to my gallery from Stephs post and see what I mean :0) Look forward to seeing the final product.
    Lanne

Proud Shabby Artist!

My Blog

Thanks Lanne for your suggestion. I think I have the look I want now. If any of you have any other ideas, please let me know.

http://www.theshabbyshoppe.com/photo...o=4102&cat=504

Sometimes I need a little nudge in the right direction.
    Thank you again!
    Joy