Thread: PSPX Scripts = Actions

Default PSPX Scripts = Actions

Oh yeh, I've cracked the code... with a little help from my imaginary friend in the "help" button on PSPX (corel). I was able to generate a QuickScript, or repeatable series of actions, and use it to make an Alpha Paintbrush collection. I used Garamond. I still have SO much to learn, but at least I'm gaining direction.

Thanks for your inspiration and information, here in the shoppe forums.

~jen~
    GEAUX TIGERS!
    I'm the cure for the common avatar.
    In route to greatness.

Default PSP Actions

Jen,
    It is so nice to see someone else using PSP!!! It can be pretty lonely as a non PS user
    Congratulations on cracking the code! I use PSP X and I am so jelous of all the cool scripts PS users have, especially things like Atomic Cupcake. Do you know how to create any scripts like AC's free ones? I would love to learn!!!
    How long have you been using PSP? I have been a user since version 7 or 8, but originally I just created collages and fixed up images as best I could.
    Amy

I would love to beable to do the scripts. I also use PSPX but the help page seems to confuse me even more lol. Would you beable to let me know how you worked it out. I really do love the actions at Atomic aswell and hate that I can't use them.

Melissa

I use PSP 8 right now currently and have been wanting to buy PSPX but haven't yet. I've been a fan of PSP since verison 4 was out that was about 10 years of using the program. I still have a lot to learn though.

I have no clue how to do scripts but it does sound interesting.

So I'm very new to the world of digital scrapbooking - and I'm curious if the Corel Photo Album software I bought is something I should open in order to do this or if I should be looking for another software. I bought it mainly to do photo editing, but then I found picnik.com and others, which sufficed. Any suggestions would be helpful! I'd really love to start playing with this newfound toy!

Post Re7

I am real inerested in ur article.would you mind PM your MSN to me? thanks.And also check out this storyelicious big tits at school blonde lady Bree Olson called us and she said that she needs to do something really kinky in front of the camera. We rushed there see what it is and found big tits secretaries in nice summer dress. As soon as we turned on the camera she showed her outstanding big tits wives breasts. It makes her feel horny when someone is filming her while she does those kinky things. It didn’t passed much time when she finally got her shaved pussy bottom lickers exposed as well. She uses her hands to spread those pussy lips and show us how her pink hole gets wet and ready for the hardcore adventures with horny guys!Lucky Sandee Westgate meets these two hot and mature lesbians bust a nut on a slut. Quickly they formed big and nasty lesbian threesome prime cups that will be the horniest thing they ever did. It was extremely hard to decide which one of them is the hottest and horniest among these three chicks. They started with comparing their naked boobs and touching them gently. But the brazzers network thing was spreading their legs and trying to please each other by licking them good. They were all so hooked on sucking and licking each other’s cunts with passion that they didn’t noticed this sweet cum for cover in their mouths!

Unhappy 27

As wrong as you are about the media, I'd hope Ipod Videos you'd at least admit the Guardian is literally hanging off the edge of Mount St. Leftist.