Thread: Cookies advice, paint cans

Default Cookies advice, paint cans

Hello! It's been a long, long time since I have been here - or anywhere digi - and since I need some advice, I thought what better gals than you all to ask! I am going to make lots of holiday cookies for Christmas presents, and plan to pack them in some altered paint cans for gifts. Any of you make lots of cookies this time of year? I got all the baking ingredients today, and want to start with some, but not sure if it's too soon. Can I freeze the cut-out cookies if I make them now? What about the others - like Mexican Wedding Balls, Chocolate Drops, Candy Cane Cookies? I feel overwhelmed already, and need someone to give me a push in the right direction. Pleeeeze?
    I thought maybe I could make up the cut-out cookies dough one day, then make them another, then frost them the next. I will be sending a lot to my husband and his platoon in Iraq, as well. So, I have a lot to make! ANYBODY a cookie professional out there?!
    Thanks so much for taking the time!
    Trese
    Trese
    Yep, I'm bloggin!

Red face good friend

He is a good friend that speaks well of us behind our backs.----------------------------------Do you look for free wow gold? Welcome to our WoW Gold , Our links:wow gold, wow gold, wow gold,World of warcraft Power Leveling..
    a mini bird

Question good!

Eat to live, but not live to eat.    / \./ \/\_   I Hand You  __{^\_ _}_  ) }/^\    A Rose... / /\_/^\._}_/ // / ( (__{(@)}\__}.//_/__A___A__wow gold____A__wow gold_A______A____ \__/{/(_)\_} )\\ \\---v----V-----V--Y----v---Y-----  (  (__)_)_/ )\ \>     \__/   \__/\/\/
    free games