Thread: new member from France

Smile new member from France

Hello Everyone

I hope my English will be good enough as I am French and English is not ^^ my native language...
    I am a french digiscrapper, 33 yrs old, mother of two children. I have been scrapping for around one year, and I mostly digiscrap, much more than paper scrapbooking.

I have downloaded many freebies and tried to make layouts, with the many inspirations I found on the internet. And because I love my PC and working with Photoshop, I made many little things I am proud of some of them you could see on my blog if you want.

I'll try to post here my new layouts, as I wish I could be lucky enough to be part of a creative team Before, I only posted on my blog and on a french board.

I do not know what to say more, I'll answer if you have any questions ^^

Best regards from France
    Crylic

Fae Guest

Welcome from Germany to France!
    Nice to meet you!
    Last edited by Fae; 06-12-2007 at 06:02 AM.

Welcome Crylic,

I share your passion for digi scrapping. I hate the mess of paper scraping, although it is fun to feel the bumps and textures on the page.

I can't wait to see your designs.

Jen

Smile

Hello !!

I have been so pleased with all your kind words to welcome me here... You are very nice people

If you want, my blog is here http://crylicscraps.blogspot.com/, I hope you'll enjoy the pix even if it's in French only ^^

Many many thanks for the lovely words, and ... I am happy to be here !!
    Hugs from France
    crylic
    Last edited by crylic; 06-25-2007 at 07:14 AM.
    My blog is in French only, sorry, but some pictures speak by themselves ...

Avatar : low version of a Watercolor untitled "Stargazer" painted by my friend Leslie Allyn