Thread: Do you mix "looks" within an album??

Default Do you mix "looks" within an album??

I'm a newbie and have completed several albums thus far. All of them have been pretty small projects and I've kept the style/theme coordinated throughout the book. My question is ... do you keep the look cohesive throughout an album or do you mix styles and designs up? I have some beautiful albums (hybrid projects) to fill and some great pages I've designed, but didn't know if I should put them all together in the same album since they have different looks to them. I have several pages for each different theme I designed. But I don't want to be "stuck" with a certain theme/look/style to fill an entire album up every time. What does everybody else do??

Lightbulb lineage 2 adena

We will be able to delivery adena at Gatekeeper in all main town, including gludio castle town, gludin village, orc village , dwarven village, elven village, dark elven village, dion and giran.No Waiting, No Bidding. IGXE.com - Direct lineage 2 adena Sale Service offers you the best and fastest way to buy lineage 2 adena from game developers directly. You will have the best buy lineage 2 adena , lowest and unbeatable price of L2 Adena.