Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: CLOSING DOWN THE MESSAGE BOARDS...

Default CLOSING DOWN THE MESSAGE BOARDS...

HEY EVERYONE

i just wanted to post a quick message to let all of you know that we will be closing down the Shabby Shoppe message boards later this month

with so many wonderful digi sites out there meant JUST for chatting and sharing...and with the slow nature of our forums...i just think it is the best decision! i know i hardly ever find the time to visit them myself - LOLOL - so it just makes sense!

we will DEFINITELY be keeping the GALLERY open forever and always and i hope that i find more time to visit it, too

i wanted to THANK YOU ALL so much for being a part of the boards and making the shoppe site feel more like a home! and i hope you will still CONTINUE to visit often...and leave some love in the gallery

THANKS AGAIN! HAPPY WEEKEND!

--SP
    Shabby Princess
    Owner/Designer
    theShabbyShoppe.com
    <br>

This is so sad as I just found this board.

Since the shut down of the board is inevitable, will someone please steer me in the direction of another great board with people who are open and as talented as all of you?

I absolutely love the Shabby Shoppe community. I've only been into digi scrapbooking for about a month, and I've already sent gift cards out to 2 friends because I love the Princess's designs sooo much, not to mention the little shopping spree I went on myself. I wish the shop all the luck in the world, because you have found a loyal customer for life.

Thank you for sharing your talent!

Jen

Awwwww Kristie--you know I love you girl!!! I totally understand and respect your decision You are super talented and I am so grateful that you share your art--and yourself--with me and with everyone. You add sooooooooo much to the digital scrapping world!! Thanks for all you do!

JenBaer -

There are so many great boards.. some busier than others. I get lost on some of them!

www.twopeasinabucket.com is popular..

as is the digishoptalk.com boards.. the rules there are similar to here (with regards to promotion of others etc)..

You will find that the fabulous Shabby Princess is very generous with her boards, time and self. She was one of the first message boards and galleries to allow free'r promotion of others etc.. make sure you check out the rules of anywhere else.

But remember the shoppe is here.. and you can post your fab layouts in the gallery still.. just the boards are closing.. which is sad because everyone is so kind and helpful for new people but I totally respect Kristies decision.. it does seem like the right thing to do.

I hope you find a board that suits you...

You could try scrapartist or designerdigitals too.
    Lanne

Proud Shabby Artist!

My Blog

Thanks so much Lanne,

I am ready to check out the new boards, however I will always check Shabby Princess out first when looking for new goodies. The colors and patterns are the best fit for me.

Thanks,

Jen

2Peas or Digishoptalk.com is another
    Semper Fi
    My Blog
    My Gallery
    ACOT and Scrapix-Design Designer
    Dream Street Papers Designer

ditto DigiShopTalk...2peas i do not make it to many of them - but i find myself at DST more often than any others!

i THANK YOU so much for the sweetness guys...and please know that the shoppe isn't going anywhere...it's just the message boards that we will be saying goodbye to the shoppe is growing daily and we have many plans for the future...i just can no longer justify the forums...but soooooo sincerely hope that everyone will fill up the gallery with layouts...and leave praise for others...and of course...shoppe - LOLOL

thanks again!
    Shabby Princess
    Owner/Designer
    theShabbyShoppe.com
    <br>

Fae Guest

It`s sad to read that you close your board, it`s so nice with the colors!
    Fae

Fae Guest

Hello!
    Is there are date when you close the board?
    TY
    Fae

You're still keeping your blog I hope?