Thread: Wedding Guest Book

Question Wedding Guest Book

I want to design a wedding guest book for my brother & his bride-to-be. I will probably use MyPublisher to print the book, and I am thinking about including pictures from when they were kids as well as since they became a couple. Has anyone done something similar? If so, would you mind sharing some ideas? I am in need of some inspiration... Thanks!

I haven't done a wedding guest book, but I have a couple of ideas.

I thought a book with an alternating layout would look nice. Example: looking at an open book the page on the left would be lined for guest notes and the page on the right would be a picture of the either the bride and groom, or a childhood picture.

I also think a package like the Olivia collection would look wonderful as it will go with either little boy pictures or little girl pictures. You might want to look through the collections for a set that matches the wedding colors.

These are just my thoughts, I hope you are able to make something you're happy with, good luck.

Jen