Thread: anyone do photobooks at snapfish??

Default anyone do photobooks at snapfish??

I am thinking about just having them all printed into a bound book instead of one page at a time and then I go buy a seperate album.

The thing is I don't think they have an 8x8 size book. I would have to make my LOs 8 1/2 x 11 going horzonitally. I am up for a new style, but I have tons of LOs in 12 x 12 or 8 x 8. Anyone know where I can get LO printed in this size and bound (without going broke!!! )

Thanks,
    Tina

Default Photobooks at shutterfly 8x8

Hi,
    I don't know if you have checked out Shutterfly.com? They have various sizes and do 8x8 and 12 and right now they have 20% off on photobooks expires May 8. I've ordered from them before and have been very pleased. If you wanted other sizes though, Winkflash is VERY reasonable but they don't have the typical 8x8 12x12 sizes..it's more of a landscape 9x12 or something but can't beat their price and the book I got there was very nice. HTH.
    Diane

Okay I just got my photobook in the mail, and it turned out great! The only thing is that I went off of the specs they had and resized all my LO's to what they suggested. There was still a little bit that was cut off. Not a big deal except for the journaling... It came quickly in the mail and the print quality was good.

I am planning on doing another soon , as they run 20% off promotions alot. This time I will size down my LO's even smaller and see how that works.

Good luck!
    Tina

Hey there just had to join in. Blurb books seem very reasonable too. I have created one and not sent it away yet. I did photos but layouts would be just as easy. If you need a rectangular shape - make a new canvas that is the shape and drop your layout on it (centred or to one side) and save that.. and import it.. that way you have the right sized shape.

You can add text to the white space - such as a title, date, or layout credits.

Hope that helps.

lanne
    Lanne

Proud Shabby Artist!

My Blog