Thread: How can I crop in a circle?

Question How can I crop in a circle?

I'm using PSPX (Corel) and I cannot figure out how to crop in a circle. I'd like to be able to preset that *size* circle and use it over and over. Turns out if you type in "crop circle" into google... you do NOT get tut's on software. Stinkin' aliens. So if you have any tips or tricks, I'd love to hear them. thanks-

~jen~
    GEAUX TIGERS!
    I'm the cure for the common avatar.
    In route to greatness.

Smile Re1

I am real inerested in ur article.would you mind PM your MSN to me? thanks.Also watch my favorite videos on you tube:bruthas who luv muthas featues big black dicks on mature white MILF chicks!You’d be amazed at how horny older chicks are and there is something about young black guys that drives them crazy!Visit Bruthas Who Luv Muthas Now!hot chicks perfect tits brings you a something that most other Big Tit Lover sites dont.... we only post HOT CHICKS with big tits.To qualify for this website, each girl must be smokin' hot and have at least DD+ cups or bigger!everyday slaves features EDS documents real couples living out their lives together as slaves and doms.big mouthfuls is where we find Real Amateur girls from all over America and Europe and Video Tape them getting their MOUTHS FILLED BY COCK.working latinas is where you've seen them at work many times before,but you don't know what they look like under thoes uniforms,now we bring you all of those hot latinas before you so you can see them get naked and get fucked.Enjoy!