Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How do you print?

Default Photo Books from Shutterfly info

Hi! Looks like if you go to the main site you will see 20% off any photo book.
    I looked at all the coupon emails I've received in the past.....free shipping, 50% off photo books, etc... Once you sign up, really cool coupons come.

OH!!! May I refer anyone who wants to sign up for their newsletter? I get 15 free photos every time a person signs up when I refer them.
    Please email me at Ribbit67@aol.com

I really appreciate it! PS--I've never gotten any spam from signing up with shutterfly....they seem to be a great company. I've been very happy with all the things I have purchased....my next purchase will definitely be these photo books! Emily

I copied this from my latest shutterfly email:
    LIMITED TIME OFFER
    April 27 - May 8
    Surprise Mom with our new photo books designed especially for her and enjoy 20% off.

Default I meant to tell you .........

I meant to also say that you get 15 free photos when you sign up as well.The refer a friend is great. Hey, if any of you do a photobook thru them, will you tell me about the quality?
    Thanks! Emily
    Ribbit67@aol.com

Talking Costco prints

If you are a member of Costco they print different sizes of layouts and their prices are about the best I've found. I do 12x18 in prints for $2.99. I make a blank 12x18 inch layout and put one 12x12 and two 6x6 layouts on it and then cut it when I get it. If you don't do 6x6 you can put plain 4x6 pictures on it instead.
    Good luck-Kristal