Thread: Tutorials for PSP X

Default Tutorials for PSP X

Does anyone know of any good blogs or websites with alot of PSP X tutorials?

I've been browsing but alot of the ones I find are geared towards Photoshop users.

Try Scrapbookbytes.com
    They have a tutorials section with a lot of PSP stuff in it.
    If you have a question that you can't find the answer to, you can just drop a line in the PSP forum and you're sure to get a response (you just have to register).

Good luck!

I found this site it's tutorials are all for PSP as I had the same problem because I use PSP but I found the site very helpful. Hope you find it useful http://www.psplinks.com/content/Scrapbooking.html

Angry 57

He took my hand and looked into my eyes as we sat in the backseat of the limo. "Stay with me, " he asked politely. "Sorry I'm not a groupie," I replied. "I know I don't want free erotic sex videos a groupie I want you." I leaned over and kissed him gently on the lips. I ran my fingers through his gorgeous hair. He intoxicated me. I decided to stay gay japanese sex. When we got to the room there was already a bottle of wine chilling. We drank glass after glass and I was getting a little tipsy.