Thread: .png in Paint SHop Pro

Default .png in Paint SHop Pro

I am so very new to digiscrapping and have a question. I just bought the Circle Fun Page Accents and am having some trouble. I have Paint Shop Pro v10. I cannot get the circles to change colors once they are in there. It took me forever just to get them to show up. Is there a tutorial for these or can anyone help?
    Thanks!

Oh darn--I have totally forgotten how to do this in PSP and I don't even have it loaded on my computer anymore since I now use Photoshop. If I can find the program I will drag it out and take a look but hopefully someone else will come along and tell you before that!!! I can also suggest that you might post at Scrapbook Bytes (another site with forums dedicated to digital scrapping). They have a section of the forums just for PSP users and there are a lot of very knowledgeable ladies there.