Thread: Question for the Shabby Artists!

Default Question for the Shabby Artists!

Hi! I am new to this site and already addicted. I bought a few kits and I created one 8x8 pages for an on-line class I am taking.

Do you guys ever do classes?

I was looking, for instance, at Sally's LO: "My 3 Loves". I love the heart shape of the photos, did you do that with a template? How did you get the heart shape? Then You had your journaling in the heart shape as well. How did you accomplish that?

Anyways, I have been looking a lot of the Artist's LO's and I wonder how to do many of the elements on them

Just thought I would ask about the possibility of classes?

Good question ... I don't do classes myself but feel free to ask any questions I'll be happy to help.

I am not sure how Sally did it but you could use the photoshop custom shapes (If you use photoshop that is)

The journaling is probably 'text on a path' (works with PS)
    All the best and hope you have fun with your new addiction

hi Patti this is just a super quick reply - but thought i'd let you know that we MIGHT have classes at the shoppe later in the year it's definitely something being considered and discussed and we will share more later if/when the time comes not much help right now - LOL...but thought i'd share!

THANKS AGAIN!
    Shabby Princess
    Owner/Designer
    theShabbyShoppe.com
    <br>