Thread: Hi, I'm new from the U.K

Default Hi, I'm new from the U.K

Thank you for letting me a part of this fantastic site, I love Shabby Princess kits/elements/alpha's etc...it was seeing all the goodies there that got me started on digi scrapping, I've been digi scrapping for about a year now, and I'm addicted!

I've just started to make my own papers, but they need tweaking here and there lol, I'm not 100% happy with them.

I just wanted to say thank you soooooooooo much for the beautiful free kits, I've also purchased a few amazing kits from the shop, but I still love the free one's, so much time/effort goes into making each and everyone of them, you can see that.

Oh I've uploaded a few of my scrap pages....please take a look..I'll upload more later, I need to go and make dinner now.

P.S I live in Liverpool (home of the famous beatles) in England.

My Gallery

Welcome!! Your pages look great!!

Hello Susie... Kristie is sooo generous isnt she?
    Welcome & glad to have you here ..off to look at your LOs now