Thread: Unable to open my files

Default Unable to open my files

Hello, I have never digi scrapped, but I downloaded some paper from this website, but I'm unable to open them. I have unzipped them, but I do not have Microsoft Picture it! Is that my problem? Thanks for any help.

You'll need to have a photo editing program in order to use digital kits and elements. Adobe Photoshop Elements, Paint Shop Pro and Digital Image Pro are some of the more popular softwares that are used by beginners.

Default more help

I have Digital Image Pro. Here is what I'm doing. I click on file, open, and double click on the Serenity file and nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?

Are you trying to open a JPEG image, an PNG, or something else (like a .PSD image or .ABR)? I would think ****something**** would happen when you click--even if just an error telling you that is not a valid file type or something. Did you try going from the folder where the files are located (ie My Computer--->My Documents----> Serenity Kit----->**File in question*). I don't know where your folder is located on your hard drive so that is just an example. But if you go to the Serenity File Folder and try opening it right from there, you may get more info about why it is not working--or maybe it will even work that way. Sometimes technology just has "issues" if you know what I mean. I don't use DIP either, so I really don't know what the problem may be. The only thing I can think of is that you might be opening a file type that DIP does not support, but again--I really don't know

Hope you figure it out!!!!