Thread: I'm so biased!

Default I'm so biased!

Hi all! I love all of Shabby Princess stuff...she is the only artists that I have the most digital products. I just love all the piece a cake albums! I am wondering if possible to put in a request for future products...a piece a cake album from the my little prince/princess for a baby album?!? Oh dear Shabby Princess...I wanna be the first one to buy that so if you happen to make it someday, please let me know! I just had a baby girl and I'm ready to make a brag book to show her off but I can't do it without Shabby Princess stuff!!!

Your Loyal Fan,
    Sheenadean

Did you notice the new Piece A Cake album done with the Bella Collection???? I know it's not what you asked for but it would be SUPER for a little baby girl album and it is on sale right now too!!!!

Check it out HERE

Hi Sheenadean THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH for the SUPER sweet post - wow...i'm smiling from ear to ear - LOL! and...your wish will soon be granted [wink wink]! LOL!

thanks again...and Hollie - you are the BEST!
    Shabby Princess
    Owner/Designer
    theShabbyShoppe.com
    <br>

... that is all I can say LOL! Nisha