Thread: Frames?

Default Frames?

Hi all, new here, and, as always, excited about DS! Anyways... I have a bunch of kits but have a question on one part: The cool frames for pictures? The ones that can make them look old, or surrounds a point of interest? I have a bunch of them, but they never fit my photos and I need them bigger most of the time, but I am affraid of distorting them. Over the past 10 years of using PS I have gotten used to not resizing things unless they are locked as to not distort them. Can someone help me out?

Thanks! Patti

Well you can usually resize any graphic while constraining it to hold the original ratios/proportions. Don't know what program you have but in either PSP or Photoshop (and I believe Photoshop elements too) you can do this. I know in PS all you have to do is hold down the shift key while you are dragging one corner using the raster deform tool. Okay at least I **think** it's the shift key. I use a tablet and know what buttons to use on it, but they aren't labeled so I've forgotten what corresponds to what on the keyboard. Well I hope this helps you!!!!

Oh yeah and if the frame is a different proportion that the photo after making it bigger, I either crop the photo or I cheat the frame a bit if it is possible. Depending on the graphic, some of the frames can be distorted a bit without looking funny and some just can't. So that's what I do