Thread: Make a book, anyone?

I live in Dallas, Tx - native Texan, baby!!!

Question Make a book, anyone?

I saw some cool books on a website called picaboo.com, but the price is prohibitive (looking at Christmas cookie xchange books for this year). I am sure that I could figure out some way to do it on Photoshop!

Anyone have any ideas? Anyone done that before?

Thanks!

-Holly

Hi!

I have been checking out ASUKA and Blurb Books. I would probably only offer clients ASUKA.. but would try Blurb for home. Some people have mentioned shutterfly? but i havent checked it out.

If you add up quality printing, and probably not on photo paper then this would really add up too. These prices are great compared to our prices for similar things here in Australia.

Of course you could try an SP mini album.. super easy and very affordable. (see other threads about the fab things that others have created with them!)

GOOD LUCK
    Lanne

Proud Shabby Artist!

My Blog