Thread: Intro and thank you...

Default Intro and thank you...

Hi! I'm Heather and I'm really new to digi scrapping but I'm loving it so far.
    I've been a paste eater for 6 years now but have always been intrigued by digital scrapbooking.

The great info and cool products here (not to mention the freebies!) got me inspired and now I am hooked. I just wanted to say thanks for the inspiration and the great resources! I'm sure I'll be around a lot admiring the gallery and pestering everyone with questions. Oh, and shopping of course!

Heather

Paste eater! LOL Personally, I thought that purple glue sticks would taste better than the white, but I was wrong

The freebies got me hooked last year too!

Nice to be new with you too.

Hi Heather and WELCOME thanks so much for the kindness and for joining us here at the Shoppe! hope you LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE digi as much as we all do...HAPPY SCRAPPING!!!!
    Shabby Princess
    Owner/Designer
    theShabbyShoppe.com
    <br>

Hello & Welcome, Heather!
    elizabeth

Creating for:

Hello Heather & welcome ... I was LOL at the 'paste eater' I am glue challenged
    Nisha

Hi fellow paste eater! Welcome to the boards and getting lost in the digi world!