Thread: PSE3 vs PSE5 ???

Question PSE3 vs PSE5 ???

Could anyone help me please??? At the moment I am using PSE3 and am quite happy with it. I have purchased and downloaded many additional brushes, actions, effects and custom shapes etc, which I use quite happily in PSE3.
    I am thinking about installing PSE5, however I am wondering if it will wipe out all of these extras that I have installed??? Is it a better program that allows alot more to be done??? Is it worth the change???
    Thank you
    Mandi

Lightbulb When a Tiger comes

Two guys were walking through the jungle. All of a sudden, a tiger appears from a distance, running towards them. One of the guys takes out a pair of "Nikes" from his bag and starts to put them on. The other guy with a surprised look and exclaims, "Do you think you will run faster than the tiger with those?"His friend replies: "I don't have to out run it, I just have to run faster than you."----------------------------------Do you look for free wow gold? Welcome to our WoW gold website:1.WoW gold,2.WoW gold,
    Free WoW gold..

Arrow One thing's for sure

One thing's for sure: restoration is in for a lot of changes in how we select our talents and how we go about healing, between downranking, new crit-based and proc abilities, and new spells and weapon imbues with HoT aspects to consider. Cheap wow gold here.Our world of warcraft gold is very cheap.www.inwowgold.com , a professional, loyal and reliable powerleveling work group has been created for years. We are also an ebay power seller and paypal confirmed seller for years, so it is the best and securest way to power level your character to your desired high level fast, buy wow power leveling from us.