Thread: Hello everyone! (ArcSoft Photostudio5.5)

Red face Hello everyone! (ArcSoft Photostudio5.5)

Hello Everyone!

I am Milla from Norway, and very much new to digiscrapping. I'm fond of paperscrapping, and feel I'm doing okey there, but now, in this new world, I am just lost. *lol*

My program is ArcSoft Photostudio 5.5. Happy with it, but I'm clueless as how to add backgrounds, stamps, brushes, frames etc. Help anyone?!? Tried searching the web, but can't find what I need.

Sure would appreciate it if someone could lend a helping hand.

Milla

awww!! I am so sorry I am not familiar with that program .. hope someone is able to help you ...
    Welcome -Nisha

Arrow A good medicine

A good medicine tastes bitter.-------------------------We provide all WoW Gold services. You can buy WoW Gold Cheap WoW Gold here!Welcome to our website for you World of Warcraft Gold,WoW Gold,Cheap World of Warcraft Gold,buy cheap WoW Gold,real WoW Gold,sell WoW Gold,
    The longest day has an end.