Thread: Textures?

Default Textures?

hello all, I am using Adobe Photo Shop Elements 4 (previously i had been using PSP9 and all the predecessors back to v.4) so I am just trying to learn as I go....
    I would like to try my hand at making some papers but don't know how to add textures.... I would like my paper to look like bazzil's textured paper or the chatterbox linen looking paper.

thanks for reading!
    Aloha,
    Joscelyne
    www.cutchens.com
    www.marykay.com/jcutchens

Smile Talking clock

While proudly showing off his new apartment to friends, a college student led the way into the den. "What is the big brass gong and hammer for?" one of his friends asked. "That is the talking clock," the man replied. "How's it work?""Watch," the man said and proceeded to give the gong an ear shattering pound with the hammer. Suddenly, someone screamed from the other side of the wall, "Knock it off, you idiot! It's two o'clock in the morning!"----------------------------------Do you look for free wow gold? Welcome to our WoW gold website:1.WoW gold,2.WoW gold,
    Free WoW gold..