Thread: Ink and software?

Default Ink and software?

I used to own PSP(8?). I started taking online tutorials, but then I opened a craft shop and knew I wasn't going to have time for it anymore so I sold it on Ebay. Am I going to be able to do digital scarpbooking w/o a program like PSP?

Also, I really want to purchase the Shabby Calendar, but after reading the reponses on how/where to print I'm a little nervous about it. I don't have a program to resize it so will I be able to print it somewhere? For those of you that do a lot of printing at home, where are you purchasing your ink??? Ink is so expensive I can't imagine printing off a ton of things at home.

Thanks! Kristina

Welcome Kristina!
    I highly recommend getting a program like Photoshop Elements. I was a PSP'er until I got PSE 3. You can go to http://www.adobe.com and download a free trial of PhotoShop Elements and there are tons of great, easy to follow Tutorials available free online. Or you can holler here for help/instructions.

I buy my ink (HP Printer) at Walmart or on Ebay...depending on where the price is best at the time.

I'm afraid I don't have the Calender Template/Kit yet (it's on my wish list) so I can't help you with that topic.

Hope this helps some
    Michelle