Friday, April 20, 2012
Hi y’all! It’s Casharina bringing you another easy dish; can you tell those are my favorites? Today I’m sharing a recipe that I got from my cousin/bff, that my family ended up really liking, so I thought I’d share it today…and did I mention it was pretty easy too? Lol! I even got my itty bitty to help me out with it! Give it a try and let me know what you think!
8 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 large can of spaghetti sauce
- 1 box jumbo pasta shells
- 1-1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 1 package Frozen spinach
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 tsp salt
- Cook pasta shells according to directions on the box, drain and rinse in cold water.
- Thaw spinach and dry. (Tip: I used a dish towel to help soak up the excess water and it worked pretty well!)
- Brown your ground beef and let cool.
- Add the meat, half of the shredded cheese, and the remaining ingredients to a large dish.
- Stir well.
- Stuff pasta shells with mixture and place into a 9x13in baking pan. (Get your kiddos to join in on this part if they are willing! ;) It gets a little messy but just think of the wonderful memories you’ll have.)
- Continue until your pan is full.
- Pour the remaining mixture (if any) on top and then add the rest of the shredded cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 350 F (180C) for 25 minutes, uncover and bake a few more minutes to brown the cheese.
- Eat and enjoy!!
Also check out this receipe card I made to share…I hope you like it. Just CLICK HERE or on the below image to download!
Thanks for dropping by the blog today! Kylie will be back tomorrow with a little blog news :)