Friday, March 30, 2012
In just a short while (1 hour to be exact!) we’ll post the first instruction right here on the blog! If you’ve never participated in an event like this before, you’re in for a treat! Here’s a little more information on how things will work:
- I’ll provide one instruction for you every 10 minutes.
- Often the instruction will tell you a type of material to use. If no specific instruction is given on how to use that piece of material, then that means it’s totally up to you!
- Text/Fonts…are “freebies” and can be used without being explicitly called for in the instructions. This is primarily because journaling is a personal preference, and some folks love it and some don’t :o)
- If you have questions about the instruction, please post a comment on the ‘instructions’ blog post. We’ll answer your questions as quickly as possible!
- The last instruction will be posted at 9:50PM EST. You’ll have an additional hour to “play with” your layout, but you must post your finished layout to the gallery HERE by 11:00PM EST to qualify for the prize drawings!
- If you are having trouble uploading your layout to the gallery, you can find help HERE.
We’ll post the FIRST INSTRUCTION at 9PM EST sharp! (REMEMBER that’s United States Eastern Daylight Savings Time, folks!!)
We hope to see you then! :o)