Saturday, November 12, 2011
In just a short while we’ll post the first instruction right here on the blog! If you’ve never done an event like this before, you’re in for a treat! Here’s a little more information on how things will work:
- I’ll provide one instruction for you every 10 minutes.
- Often the instruction will tell you a type of material to use. If no specific instruction is given on how to use that piece of material, then that means it’s totally up to you!
- Fonts…Fonts are “freebies” and can be used without being explicitly called for in the instructions. This is primarily because journaling is a personal preference, and some folks love it and some don’t :)
- If you have questions about the instruction, please post a comment to the blog. We’ll answer your questions as quickly as possible!
- The last instruction will be posted at 10:50AM EST. You’ll have an additional hour to “play with” your layout, but you must post your finished layout to the gallery HERE by 12 MIDDAY EST to qualify for the prize drawings!
We’ll post the FIRST INSTRUCTION at 10AM EST!
We hope to see you then! :o)