Thursday, September 29, 2011
In just a short while we’ll post the first instruction right here on the blog! If you’ve never done an event like this before, you’re in for a treat! Here’s a little more information on how things will work:
- I’ll provide one instruction for you every 10 minutes.
- Often the instruction will tell you a type of material to use. If no specific instruction is given on how to use that piece of material, then that means it’s totally up to you!
- Fonts…Fonts are “freebies” and can be used without being explicitly called for in the instructions. This is primarily because journaling is a personal preference, and some folks love it and some don’t :)
- If you have questions about the instruction, please post a comment to the blog. We’ll answer your questions as quickly as possible!
- The last instruction will be posted at 9:50PM EST. You’ll have an additional hour to “play with” your layout, but you must post your finished layout to the gallery HERE by 11:00PM EST to qualify for the prize drawings!
We’ll post the FIRST INSTRUCTION at 9PM EST!